Buy Anmum Materna Milk Powder for Pregnant Mothers Less Sweet (Chocolate) 650g FREE Pregnancy Milestone Card at Shopee Malaysia with affordable price and top guarantee. You can get an Extraordinary deals and Save Save -10% when you purchase this item in Sale Today.
We offer price history Anmum Materna Milk Powder for Pregnant Mothers Less Sweet (Chocolate) 650g FREE Pregnancy Milestone Card.
● Anmum Materna, the No. 1* pre-natal milk brand in Malaysia is a delicious milk powder that is specially formulated to support the additional nutritional needs of a pregnant mother and her growing fetus.
● Anmum Materna low-fat milk powder contains High Folic Acid, High Calcium, Neulipid, DHA, MFGM + Gangliosides (GA®), Iron, Prebiotic and Probiotic.
● Anmum Materna Chocolate is a low-fat milk powder and less sweet.
● Nuelipid™ is a complex milk lipid that is rich in Gangliosides (GA®), Phospholipids and Proteins. Gangliosides (GA®), along with DHA, are important building blocks for the brain.
● Probiotic & Prebiotic (Inulin) help to maintain good intestinal environment. It is important for pregnant mums to have a good intestinal environment for effective absorption of nutrients. Do you know that 70% of our immune system is actually in our digestive system?
● Folic Acid: Folate helps to maintain the growth and development of foetus.
● Iron: Iron is needed for red blood cells formation, supporting 50% blood volume increase which occurs during pregnancy. With strong iron content, Anmum Materna low-fat milk powder is a smart choice for pregnant women.
● Calcium: Aids in development of strong bones and teeth. Anmum Materna milk powder for pregnant ladies is rich in calcium.
● 2 delicious glasses of Anmum Materna milk powder fulfills the 100%** daily requirement of Calcium and Folate. (**based on RNI Malaysia, 2017)
● Anmum Materna milk powder for pregnant ladies comes in Plain (No Added Sugars***) and Chocolate (Less Sweet) flavours..
● Preparation Method: Mix 3 scoops of Anmum Materna low-fat milk powder in 200ml warm water and consume twice a day to get the required nutrition. To maintain the number of probiotic cultures, the temperature of water should not be more than 45°C.
● Disclaimer: *No. 1 Pre-natal Milk Brand based on Retail Audit for Health Food Drinks Category for 12 months ending February 2020 in Total Peninsular Malaysia (Copyright © 2020, The Nielsen Company (M) Sdn Bhd) ***Sucrose, Glucose Syrup Solid, Corn Syrup Solid, Brown Sugar, Dextrose, Lactose, Fructose, Honey and White Sugar are defined as 'sugars' and 'added sugars' under CODEX Standard 212-1999 and CAC/GL23-1997. CODEX develops harmonised international food standards guidelines and code of practices. Under Malaysian Food Regulations 1985, Sucrose, Brown Sugar, Dextrose, Glucose, Fructose, Honey are defined as sweetening substances.