Buy Anmum Essential Step 4 Formulated Milk Powder for Children 4 - 6 years Plain (1.1kg x 8) at Shopee Malaysia with affordable price and top guarantee. You can get an Extraordinary deals and Save Save -10% when you purchase this item in Sale Today.
We offer price history Anmum Essential Step 4 Formulated Milk Powder for Children 4 - 6 years Plain (1.1kg x 8).
Anmum™ ESSENTIAL Step 4 Formulated Milk Powder 1.1kg (Plain)
• Anmum™ ESSENTIAL Step 4 Kids Milk Powder is formulated for growing up children aged 4-6 years, is scientifically formulated with Gangliosides, DHA, Prebiotic, MFGM and 15 Key Nutrients.
• Each of us has 100 billion brain cells but not all are connected. Brain cell connections continue to be built and formed throughout childhood for memory & learning to take place.
• The better your child’s brain cells connect, the faster your child learns and develops! Power up your child’s brain cell connections today!
• Research has shown that
o Gangliosides – support effective brain cells connections1
o DHA – helps to support brain development2
o Prebiotic – Inulin helps increase intestinal bifidobacteria and helps maintain a good intestinal environment. Good intestinal environment is important to help support the body defence system3
• As a parent, it is also important to control the sugar intake of your child as higher sugar intake may impact memory and learning.
• Study showed that with increase of sugar sweetened beverage consumption, verbal intelligence score is reduced by 2.4 points/serving/day4
• Anmum™ ESSENTIAL is THE ONLY^ growing up milk powder with Gangliosides & No Added Sugars*.
Preparation Method: Add 4 scoops of Anmum™ ESSENTIAL Step 3 milk powder to 180ml of water. We recommend that you do so thrice a day.
Anmum™ ESSENTIAL Step 4 formulated milk powder for children is also available in Honey flavour.
1 Rahmann H. (1995). Behav. Brain Res. 66, 105-116.
2 Lauritzen et al. (2016). Nutrients. 8(1), 6.
3 Bischoff SC. (2011). BMC Medicine. 9, 24.
4 Cohen et al. (2018). AM J Prev Med. 54(6), 727-735.
*Sucrose, Glucose Syrup Solid, Corn Syrup Solid, Brown Sugar, Dextrose, Lactose, Fructose, Honey and White Sugar are defined as 'sugars' and 'added sugars' under CODEX Standard 212-1999 and CAC/GL23-1997. CODEX develops harmonised international food standards guidelines and code of practices. Under Malaysian Food Regulations 1985, Sucrose, Brown Sugar, Dextrose, Glucose, Fructose, Honey are defined as sweetening substances.
^Referring to the product label of major brands of formulated milk powder for children.
Disclaimer: Breast milk is the best nutrition you can give to an infant for their optimal growth and development because it contains just the right amount of all nutrients needed to fulfil the infant's total nutritional requirements during the first 6 months of life. If you are a breastfeeding mum, it is important that you have a healthy balanced diet. A decision not to breastfeed, or to introduce partial bottle feeding, could negatively impact your supply of breast milk and be a difficult decision to reverse. Please consult your healthcare professional for support or advice.